Do you shave down below? Or do you let your forest run free? Maybe you trim the hedges to make sure that everything is nice and tidy? When it comes down to it, shaving is one of those taboo topics that no one wants to talk about, and that’s why we are!
Regardless of your choice, which we will not judge, it’s important that you understand the importance of cleanliness, and the steps you must take to stay clean depending on what you do down there. It doesn’t matter to us what you do, we just want you to feel sexy and comfortable even after the Male Power Underwear come off. No more beating around the bush, let’s get to it!
If You Cut the Hedges All the Way Down…
If you’re going to shave your hedges all the way down, be careful! Having sharp objects near your family jewels can be dangerous. Some quick tips while shaving:
- Trim long hair with an electric razor and a guard first.
- Shave in the direction your hair grows to limit irritation.
- Hopping in the shower relaxes the hair, making it easier to shave.
- Using shave gel will help to ensure hair is shaved cleanly.
- Make sure your blades are not dull.
- Shave with light gentle strokes.
- Pull your skin taught.
- Cold water is key to keeping your family jewels safe.
After you’re done shaving, make sure to moisturize your skin. Drying out your skin after shaving is a sure-fire way to be itchy down there, which will give you razor bumps. Make sure you use a moisturizer that you’ve used elsewhere on your body before. Burning skin is much worse than itchy skin! As always, make sure to shower often and clean your nether regions thoroughly to prevent the growth of bacteria. Cleanliness is key! Typically, it’s easier to stay clean down there when there’s less hair.
If You Often Give the Hedges a Quick Trim…
If you’re someone who doesn’t like the bare look and likes to keep your hedges growing but trimmed and neatly kept, you’re not alone! When trimming your hedges, follow these tips:
- Make sure your electric razor is fully charged (getting your hair caught in the blade of a dead razor is a nightmare!)
- Trimming your hedges with scissors before the electric razor makes it easier!
- Use a guard on your razor to make sure you don’t make bald spots.
- Conditioning your hair after trimming will kelp to keep the cut edges of your hair less sharp.
Similar to shaving all the way down, making sure to wash your hair down there thoroughly is key, staying clean and washing the carpet keeps bacteria at bay, and of course, keeps you ready for whenever you’re ready to get lucky.
If You Let the Forest Grow Freely…
If you’re someone who loves the natural look of your forest, and lets it grow as it wants (lots of people are into it!), then a thorough cleaning every wash is necessary. Using a pH balanced, paraben-free wash, like the Manscaped Crop Cleanser once daily in the shower is sure to keep your forest clean and healthy.
At the end of the day, do whatever you want down below, we’re just offering some tips and tricks to keep your tool nick free, fresh, and clean. Nothing’s better than a clean package in a nice wrapping, of underwear that is!